Nurul leads office administration, data organisation, accounting and coordination of projects and certification at our Malaysian office. She is also in charge of human resource administration. In addition Nurul provides administration support to other NEPCon's offices, especially those in Southeast Asia.
Specialised in administration and human resource, Nurul is an experienced office administrator and liaison officer with over 12 years of working experience in various industries and supporting senior management.
Before moving to NEPCon, she was the Senior Admin and Human Resource Executive at a multi-national IT solutions company for 8 years.
Nurul was also a freelance translator for local TV stations translating English-language subtitles into the Malay language. She enjoys working with diverse groups of people and culturally integrated workplace.
Nurul possesses a banking and operations certification from a local institution.
Nurul joined NEPCon in 2016.
Tiny but mighty - that is how I perceive NEPCon, and it is an honour for me to be part of an organisation who contributes in safeguarding our natural resources and is a key player in the industry.
- Office administration and client liasing
- HR Specialist in Immigration Services & Expatriate Management, talent acquisition, and employee relations
- Experience in customer service, order processing, tutoring, telemarketing
- Human resource management
- Languages spoken: English and Malay (currently learning Mandarin)