Sarah is a Responsible Sourcing Specialist working within NEPCon’s LegalSource FSC Controlled Wood and Sustainable Biomass Programme.
Sarah has extensive knowledge about responsible sourcing, particularly within the timber sector and due diligence for legal timber sourcing. Sarah draws on experience working with diverse companies implementing business solutions for responsible sourcing and supply chain management.
Sarah joined NEPCon in 2017.
I enjoy working with a diverse range of companies, understanding their supply chains and the challenges they face, supporting them to achieve the responsible sourcing goals.
- Timber legality and due diligence systems, risk assessments and supply chain verification
- Expertise in EU Timber Regulation, US Lacey Act, Australian Illegal Logging Prohibition Act and other policies such as EU FLEGT
- Public and private procurement
- Supply chain management
- LegalSource certification
- BSc Geography, MSc Environmental Science
- Languages spoken: English