Eveli is our FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody Auditor in the Estonian Office.
Eveli’s primary area of responsibility is conducting FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody audits in Estonia.
Before joining NEPCon Eveli was Sales Manager in the Estonian oldest industrial manufacturer of wooden windows. Besides, she has lectured in Environmental Law and Environmental Policy at TUT Tartu College, Estonia.
Eveli holds BSc in Industrial Ecology and MSc in Environmental Engineering and Management.
Eveli joined NEPCon in 2017.
I believe that we can change the world and as in addition to that I like the feeling that I work in the Organisation which seeks for sustainable future. NEPCon is the Organisation, that is ready to change the world and I want to give my knowledge to help by working for that dream!
- FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody auditing
- FSC and PEFC CoC technical support/expertise
- BSc in Industrial Ecology
- MSc in Environmental Engineering and Management
- Languages spoken: Estonian and English