Artem is an FSC Chain of Custody Lead Auditor with experience in wood processing industry.
In NEPCon Artem is responsible for conducting FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody (CoC) certification audits. He is also working as CoC Quality Reviewer and Trademark Expert in Russia.
Artem is a former chief of a quality management department in one of the largest sawmills in Russia and was a lead certification expert at the other plant of timber processing complex. He has a large and diverse experience in managing the FSC CoC, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and CE certificates in the wood processing industry.
Artem has an MSc degree in Wood Processing and an MSc degree in Economics. He has successfully completed the NEPCon FSC lead auditor training course.
He joined NEPCon in 2014.
To work in NEPCon opened huge opportunities for my professional development in the sector of FSC certification, self-realization, training to the advanced technologies of the world leading experts of one of the best certification bodies.
- FSC Chain of Custody lead auditing
- PEFC Chain of Custody lead auditing
- Quality Review (FSC, PEFC)
- FSC trademark approvals
- Expert knowledge of woodworking industry and professional experience with FSC, PEFC, ISO certification
- MSc degree in Wood Processing and MSc degree in Finance management (with Honors)
- Holds ISO 9001, ISO 14001 auditor certificates and experience of Quality Management System Auditing
- Languages spoken: Russian, English