Nonetheless, living up to the EUTR requirements is still a challenge for companies across Europe. We would like to offer the industry, authorities as well as other stakeholders the opportunity to participate in a free international conference on 15th of March near London.
Join us for this final event of our ‘Supporting Legal Timber Trade’ project. This free of charge, one-day event will help you*:
- avoid common due diligence pitfalls
- gain access to insights on key risks and how to deal with them
- understand how the enforcement authorities evaluate your performance
- understand how conducting quality due diligence makes good business sense
- communicate about FLEGT-licensed timber
- promote your compliance
- gain an overview of the vast jungle of free info and tools available and how to use them
- plan for future sourcing
- understand how technological advances in timber traceability and verification can help improve the efficiency and credibility of your due diligence system
- connect and exchange experiences with timber-related companies, trade associations, technical experts and relevant organisations from across Europe
*subject to change
The conference will take place at WWF's inspirational Living Planet Centre just 30 minutes from central London. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Details to be announced soon.
Sign up for this free event in the below registration form.
For any queries please contact Ann Weddle on email@example.com or +44 7491 812337.
This event is organised by NEPCon and funded by the LIFE Programme of the European Union and UK Aid from the UK government.